You are here
Turb PLUS 2000
Standard-compliant turbidity measurement with ultrasonic cleaning, according to US EPA 180.1 and DIN EN ISO 7027
Nephelometric turbidity meter with white (US EPA 180.1) or infrared light (EN ISO 7027), with ultrasonic cleaning:
- Safe measurements by integrated bubble trap and ultrasonic cleaning
- Easy calibration with standards that are traceable to Formazine
- Standard-compliant measurement according to US EPA 180.1 and DIN EN ISO 7027, respectively
- High accuracy of ±2% of reading or ±0.02 NTU below 40 NTU
- Resolution down to 0.0001 NTU
- 20 mA Current and RS 485 (Modbus RTU)
- Can be integrated into existing IQ Sensor Net via MIQ/IC2
The nephelometric turbidity meters of series Turb PLUS 2000 can be used for nearly all applications thanks to its large measuring range. By using white or infrared light and the respective standards, the meters meet the requirements of the US EPA 180.1 as well as those of the DIN EN ISO 7027. Instrument with white as well as infrared light are equipped by default with an integrated bubble trap and ultrasonic cleaning, which saves time and effort. If needed, a set with additional external bubble trap is available.
Calibration solutions need to be ordered separately.
600026 - Turb PLUS 2020:
Online turbidity meter, with white light and integrated bubble trap; nephelometric measurement specified
according to US EPA 180.1, with ultrasonic cleaning 110–240 VAC.
600036 - Turb PLUS 2120:
Online turbidity meter, with infrared light and integrated bubble trap; nephelometric measurement
specified according to DIN EN ISO 7027, with ultrasonic cleaning 110–240 VAC.
600037 - Turb PLUS 2120 Set:
Turb PLUS 2120 including external bubble trap