You are here
Model 1500 Suspended Solids Analyser
The InsiteIG Model 1500 suspended solids analyser is a unique system that combines advanced electronics with a solid-state optical sensor. No other suspended solids system can compare with the features and benefits of this revolutionary design.
InsiteIG Model 1500 Single Channel Suspended Solids Analyser with Model 15 Series Sensors
LEGACY MODEL- New Model available SCA
The Model 15 sensor utilises optical principals based on the near infrared (880nm) range. The Model 15 sensor is designed to measure the solids concentrations in biological reactors, open RAS or WAS channels, and clarifier influent channels.
MLSS (Mixed liquid suspended solids)
RAS (Return activated sludge)
WAS (Waste activated sludge)
The Model 15 Suspended Solids Sensor incorporates near infrared technology, solid state electronics, and custom geometry. Near infrared technology provides increased dependability of the reading when colour changes in the solids occur. Our solid state electronics increases consistency of the reading and reliable digital communications up to 2000 ft. Geometry optimises the sensor for its measurement range and facilitates the integrated jet clean. 1500 continuous SS sensors come standard with tool free ¼" O. D. tubing connectors for the integrated jet clean and 33ft (10m) of sensor communications cable. Additional cable length is available upon request.
Below are the available sensor options.
1. The Model 15 Sensor is our standard mount. This model features all of the above with a PVC 1-½" NPT male mounting thread. For: MLSS - RAS - WAS
2. The Model 15L Sensor is designed to measure very low solids concentrations typically found in secondary clarifier and plant effluents. This model has a PVC 1-½" NPT male mounting thread. For: CLARIFIER & PLANT EFFLUENT
3. The Model 15PI Sensor is intended for inline monitoring in a large diameter pipe . The mount is 2" NPT male thread in 316 stainless steel that works with a customer supplied 2" Thread-O-Let. The integrated jet clean with this sensor includes an inline check valve. There is a flow indication groove on the back of the sensor mount that should be parallel with the flow. For: RAS – WAS
4. The Model 15T Suspended Solids Sensor is intended for sample by-pass lines of mixed liquor, return, or waste activated sludge. The by-pass loop is generally configured using customer supplied full port ball valves on both sides of the tee. The supplied tee (as shown) is 3" Schedule 80 PVC, with female slip connections. The integrated jet clean with this sensor includes an inline check valve. There is a flow indication groove on the back of the sensor mount that should be parallel with the flow. For: MLSS - RAS - WAS
5. The Model 17 Suspended Solids Sensor combines the ease of use of a hot tap mount with the reliability of the InsiteIG SS Sensor. The mount is a 2" NPT male thread in 316 stainless steel that works with a customer supplied 2" Thread-O-Let, saddle or existing piping. The integrated jet clean includes an inline check valve.For: RAS – WAS
Model 1500 analyser with Model 15 type optical sensor Four relays, isolated 4-20ma, and Modbus are standard outputs. The sensor includes 7.6m of cable. Special cable lengths are available.
Model 1500 S.S. Analyser only
1500-15-33 suspended solids system
1500-15T-33 suspended solids system
1500-15PI-33 suspended solids system
1500-17-33 hot tap pipe insertion SS system
Model 15 & 15L S.S. sensors only
Model 15T S.S. sensor only
Model 15PI S.S. sensor only
Model 17 hot tap sensor only
ADDITIONAL CABLE over 33'