You are here
Cardy Salt Meter C-121
Incorporating the world's first flat sensor, the Cardy C-121 salinity meter is capable of making accurate measurements of sodium ion concentration from a single-drop sample. This meter employs a selective sodium ion electrode that is unaffected by pH and the presence of other ions, enabling the accurate measurement of sodium ion concentrations. At the touch of a button, the meter's microprocessor converts this information to give a measurement of salt concentration (NaCl%). Accurate salinity measurements can be easily taken anywhere using this ultra thin, lightweight, pocket-sized meter.
Cardy C-121 salinity meter is capable of making accurate measurements of sodium ion concentration from a single-drop sample
* Accurate measurements of sodium concentrations are obtained simply by placing a sample on the meter's flat sensor.
* A microcomputer performs conversion calculations based on ion concentrations to give precise salt (NaCl%) concentration measurements.
* As the sensor is unaffected by the pH of a sample, the need to adjust for pH is eliminated.
* In addition to concentrations in liquid samples, those in solid and semi-solid samples can be easily measured.
* Ultra thin and lightweight, the Cardy-121 can be easily carried.
Measurement method: Na ion electrode
Display range: NaCl 10%~25%
Measurement range: Normal range of NaCl 0.1%~10%(w/w)