The internal data logger allows data collection at remote sites, as well as options for remote telemetry connection. A durable acetal body with double O ring design ensures suitability for the harshest environment applications.
The sensor can be fitted with an external cable, or with an on board battery pack for true stand alone operation. Other cable options can provide serial output in SDI-12 format for connection to external Data Logger or process controller.
The TS3000 sensor is easy to configure using Smartcom software and provides a reliable solution for long term monitoring.
* Turbidity measurement conforms to ISO7027
* Integral self cleaning wiper (field replaceable)
* Rugged acetal body
* Low power requirement for long term remote operation
* Internal logger for collection of critical data
* Telemetry communication options via mobile phone, radio, satellite.
* Can be installed in active waters (acidic or salty) where stainless steel is not suitable
* Suitable for marine applications and waterways with high sediment loads
* Easy to configure logger – quick retrieval of data, graphical and tabular display.
* Monitoring of streams and rivers, lakes and urban waterways
* Catchment studies and forestry management
* Water supply storages including stratification studies
* Intermediate and final effluent treatment monitoring
* Tidal, estuary and oceanographic monitoring.