You are here
The new EXO1 sonde with ports for 4 sensors. Parameters options include: Temperature, Conductivity, Depth, Optical Dissolved Oxygen, pH, ORP, Total Algae (Blue-green Algae and Chlorophyll), Turbidity, and fDOM, plus 4 calculated parameters.
EXO represents the intersection of Environment and Observation with a new generation of monitoring technology.
Out of the box, EXO is ready to go with:
• Pre-installed sensors for easy set-up of factory-conﬁgured systems
• Wireless communication reduces number of ﬁeld cables
• On-board diagnostics mitigate set-up and conﬁguration errors
• On-board logging of meta data for all system functions
• Long-term continuous monitoring
• Vertical profiling
• Under-way monitoring
• Integration into remote monitoring platforms
• Source Water monitoring
• Ground Water monitoring
• Stormwater monitoring
• Spot sampling
A smart, ﬁeld-ready water monitoring platform. EXO offers a wide range of capabilities to those dedicated to monitoring natural aquatic environments such as oceans, estuaries, rivers, lakes, and ground water.
Inside the EXO platform you’ll ﬁnd innovations resulting in greater ruggedness, increased accuracy and improved ease-of-use in the collection and transmission of water quality data—cost effective now and adaptable for the future.
Compact and Accurate
The EXO platform offers a completely new approach—highly accurate, quick-response sensors in a small, easy-to-deploy and easy-to-maintain package. Gone are large and complicated sensor arrangements requiring complex integration.
All EXO sensors have on-board memory and processing, allowing users to easily calibrate and conﬁgure sensors at one location and distribute to various ﬁeld sites.
Measurable Sensor Performance
A new metrology system speciﬁcally for EXO offers improved accuracy of conductivity and temperature sensors to better address oceanographic challenges.
Monitor without Interruption
EXO’s patented reinforced structure, welded Titanium tubes, improved power management, and stable sensor performance allow you to gather data for long periods of time and with fewer interruptions, even in the toughest conditions.
Wet-mateable connectors allow for swaps in wet conditions, while the smart ports shut down any excessive current draws to prevent damage.
Automatic routing enables a string of sondes to pass messages to individual probes. Any time the conﬁguration changes, the system automatically recognises it. A “kick” allows any device to send alerts back up the chain.
The EXO handheld provides an extremely durable, portable, weather-proof interface to the EXO sondes. The handheld uses a mobile version of the KOR interface software.
Additional standard features:
• Temperature-compensated barometer
• Backlit alphanumeric keypad
• Wet-mate wireless connector
• Bluetooth communication
• Colour LED screen
• 2 GB of storage
• Rechargeable battery capable
KOR Interface Software
The KOR Software offers users the capability to easily manage, visualise, and organise large amounts of ﬁeld data. KOR also provides an interface to the EXO products for fast calibration, conﬁguration, QA/QC or data collection.
• New calibration processes designed speciﬁcally for long-term monitoring
• Graphical user interface for quick data analysis
• Multiple languages
Multiple Data Output Options
Sonde output is readable by YSI handheld instruments, interface software, and data telemetry modules. In addition to the cable (standard), these communication interfaces are also available:
- DCP Signal Output Adapter
Wires into the end of the YSI ﬁeld cable via ﬂying leads and converts signal to RS-232 or SDI-12 for datalogger applications.
- USB Adapter
Allows connections between an EXO sonde and a PC. Bluetooth Wireless Technology Enables communication between a sonde and a user in the lab and predeployment in the ﬁeld.
EXO Sonde (only)
599501-00 EXO1 Sonde, No Depth, 4 Sensor Ports EXO1 Sonde, No Depth, 4 Sensor Ports
- No depth sensor installed - Contains: Sonde, 2 ""D"" Batteries, Calibration Cup, Tool Kit, 2 Port Plugs, USB drive loaded with Manual and KOR Software
599501-01 EXO1 Sonde, 10 metre Depth, 4 Sensor Ports EXO1 Sonde, 10 metre Depth, 4 Sensor Ports
- Depth range: 0-10 metres - Contains: Sonde, 2 ""D"" Batteries, Calibration Cup, Tool Kit, 2 Port Plugs, USB drive loaded with Manual and KOR Software
599501-02 EXO1 Sonde, 100 metre Depth, 4 Sensor Ports EXO1 Sonde, 100 metre Depth, 4 Sensor Ports
- Depth range: 0-100 metres - Contains: Sonde, 2 ""D"" Batteries, Calibration Cup, Tool Kit, 2 Port Plugs, USB drive loaded with Manual and KOR Software
599501-03 EXO1 Sonde, 250 metre depth, 4 Sensor Ports EXO1 Sonde, 250 metre depth, 4 Sensor Ports
- Depth range: 0-250 metres - Contains: Sonde, 2 ""D"" Batteries, Calibration Cup, Tool Kit, 2 Port Plugs, USB drive loaded with Manual and KOR Software