You are here
ProQuatro Multiparameter Instrument
The ProQuatro handheld multiparameter meter measures a variety of combinations of dissolved oxygen, conductivity, specific conductance, salinity, resistivity, total dissolved solids (TDS), pH, ORP, pH/ORP combination, ammonium (ammonia), nitrate, chloride and temperature. Also a very powerful lab instrument for BODs, pH and ORP.
YSI ProQuatro Handheld Multiparameter Handheld and Laboratory Instrument with Quatro Probe
The ProQuatro was designed with the 4-port Quatro cable in mind. Combine 4 sensors on a single cable for comprehensive multiparameter sampling to measure temperature/conductivity, DO, and any two ISEs among pH, ORP, ammonium, chloride, or nitrate. Pairing the ProQuatro with the 4-port cable creates an extremely powerful handheld multiparameter water quality instrument.
The ProQuatro meter meets the demands of true field work. Made from ultra-rugged components to withstand harsh field conditions, the instrument is rated to IP-67 standards even without the battery cover on. Other tough features include a 3-year warranty, Mil-spec connectors, rubber over-molded case, scratch-resistant lens, and a 2-year cable warranty. In-house testing procedures also include 1-meter drop tests from all angles to ensure expected field-durability.
Tough, Field Durability Features Include:
- Rubber, over-molded IP-67 waterproof case (even without the battery cover)*
- Drop-tested 1 meter at all angles*
- 3-year instrument warranty
- 2-year cable warranty*
- Rugged cables, sensors, and military-spec connectors*
- Weighted, user-replaceable multi-sensor design
- Easy-to-install cable weights; can be daisy-chained for additional weight*
- Scratch-resistant lens; viewable even with polarized glasses
- Ergonomic design is easy to hold with one hand
- Instrument floats
With the addition of the On-The-Go USB port, ProQuatro is one of the smartest instruments in the Professional Series. Simply connect a flash drive and upload data directly in the lab or the field. Numerous benefits include the following features; 5,000 data-set memory, backlit display, glow-in-the-dark keypad, graphic display with intuitive interface, re-cal prompts, user defined fields, detailed GLP, auto stable, Hold All Readings function, USB connection, auto-buffer recognition, and Data IDs for logging data.
Smart Features Include:
- 5,000 data set memory
- Intuitive interface
- Interval or single-event logging
- 50 Data IDs*
- Detailed GLP data
- On-The-Go USB port for simple data management
- USB connection also powers the instrument
- 6-point cal with auto-buffer recognition*
- User-adjustable auto-stable with prompts*
- User-upgradeable software via waterproof USB port
- Recalibration prompts
- Search function filters user-defined data information*
- Backlit display
- Glow-in-the-dark keypad
ProQuatro is easily customized to be the ideal choice for low-cost water quality sampling. Connect the ProQuatro handheld to any Professional Series cable and probe option for parameter options including dissolved oxygen, conductivity, specific conductance, salinity, resistivity, total dissolved solids, pH, ORP, ammonium, nitrate, chloride, and temperature.
Cable options range from 1-, 4-, 10-, 20-, and 30-meter choices (up to 100-meters on DO only cables) and the convenient cable management kit to keep everything simple and organized. Use lab or field probes and switch between the two quickly. The ProQuatro makes an ideal lab BOD instrument with the proven self-stirring BOD probe (EPA Approved).
A convenient handstrap can be used on either side of the instrument. A complete family of accessories also increase the versatility of the ProQuatro and help get the job done right. Choose among accessories including carrying cases, flow cells, cable weights, belt clip, tripod, and c-clamp.
Added Versatility Features Include:
- Multiple parameter options and cable lengths
- Multiple user-replaceable sensor options and a choice of DO sensors*
- Lab-grade ISE sensors and BOD probe available to make a true lab/field instrument
- Adjustable right- or left-handed hand strap*
- Languages - English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional)
- Wide array of accessories are available from flow cells, to shoulder straps, to carrying cases
When purchasing the ProQuatro you will receive the instrument, manual, batteries, USB cable, and USB flash drive. Cables and probes are ordered separately.
* feature or benefit only YSI offers on a handheld instrument.
ISE choice of pH, ORP, Ammonium NH4+, Chloride, or Nitrate
How to Order
Step 1 - order the instrument.
Step 2 - order cables in lengths including 1, 4, 10, 20, or 30-meters.
Step 3 - order the appropriate sensors.
Step 4 - order accessories
6050000 Professional Plus Full Featured Multiparameter Instrument
Probe and Cable Assemblies
10102030-1 Quatro - Dual ISE/Cond/DO/Temp 1 meter cable assy (DO and ISE sensors sold separately. Includes 5560 conductivity and temp)
10102030-4 Quatro - Dual ISE/Cond/DO/Temp 4 meter cable assy (DO and ISE sensors sold separately. Includes 5560 conductivity and temp)
10102030-10 Quatro - Dual ISE/Cond/DO/Temp 10 meter cable assy (DO and ISE sensors sold separately. Includes 5560 conductivity and temp)
10102030-20 Quatro - Dual ISE/Cond/DO/Temp 20 meter cable assy (DO and ISE sensors sold separately. Includes 5560 conductivity and temp)
10102030-30 Quatro - Dual ISE/Cond/DO/Temp 30 meter cable assy (DO and ISE sensors sold separately. Includes 5560 conductivity and temp)
• 1001 pH
• 1002 ORP
• 1004 Ammonium ISE
• 1005 Chloride ISE
• 1006 Nitrate ISE
• 2002 Dissolved Oxygen (Galvanic)
• 2003 Dissolved Oxygen (Polarographic)
• BOD Probe
3056 Flow Cell Mounting Spike
5604 Saddle Communications Kit
5515 DataManger Desktop Software
3075 Carrying Case, Soft Sided
3074 Carrying Case, Hard Sided
3069 Belt Clip
614 Ultra Clamp
4654 Tripod Clamp
5745 Maintenance Kit
038213 Brush, Tube Cleaner
601205 Grease, o-ring ( size is a 2cc tube)
3062 Cable Management Kit
5978 Weight, Probe/Cable, 4.9 oz
690 Weight, Probe/Cable, 24 oz, 3"
691 Weight, Probe/Cable, 51 oz, 6"
603070 Shoulder Strap