You are here
CyberScan CD 650 Conductivity Dissolved Oxygen Meter
Intuitive with built-in guidance prompts and self-diagnostic messages, the Eutech CyberScan CD 650 comes with advanced wireless communications technology for easy meter-to-PC data transfer, and is IP67 waterproof for harsh applications.
CD650 Measures Conductivity / Total Dissolved Solids / Salinity / Resistivity / Dissolved Oxygen / Temperature
• Measures and displays three parameters simultaneously
• ±1 % full scale accuracy across 5 Conductivity ranges
• Accepts and automatically detects 2-cell and 4-cell Conductivity probe to measure up to 500 m/s – meter measures ultra pure water!
• Selectable multi-point calibration for more accurate Conductivity measurements or single-point calibration for quick, convenient calibration with no mistakes
• Measures 90.00 mg/L in DO concentration and 600 % in DO saturation – one of the widest Dissolved Oxygen measurement ranges offered in the handheld market today
• Automatic Salinity, Temperature and Pressure Compensation – meter comes with in-built barometer
• No warm up time required with galvanic system of measurement
• Fast and easy DO calibration with 100 % calibration option against atmospheric air or 0 % calibration against a zero solution
• Environmental: Use to test water quality, monitor health of aquatic ecosystems, survey surface and ground water drinking supplies to meet EPA regulations.
• Industrial: Ideal for checks on the quality of plant water intake and discharge, wastewater and water treatment, recirculating systems and industrial process systems.
• Aquacultural: Use to monitor oxygen levels in catfish and shrimp farming, game stocking ponds, ornamental fish tanks and ponds as well as other fish farming applications.
• General: Monitor Dissolved Solids or Conductivity levels quickly and easily in laboratories, field, schools and educational environments.
ECCDWP65043K Waterproof CyberScan CD 650 Conductivity/ TDS/ Resistivity/ Salinity/ Dissolved Oxygen handheld meter with 4-cell Conductivity probe, Dissolved Oxygen probe, DAS software, power adapter & carrying kit set (all probes comes with 3m long cable.)