The Seametrics TempHion Smart Sensor is a microprocessor-based submersible sensor with built-in data logging.
The internal processor in the TempHion allows for easy calibration, using the calibration utilities in Aqua4Plus. Once calibrated, this calibration data is stored in non-volatile memory within the Smart Sensor. When data is collected, this calibration information is applied to the data, resulting in highly accurate readings at a wide range of temperatures.
The TempHion is powered internally with two replaceable AA batteries. Alternately it can be powered with an external auxiliary power supply for data intensive applications. The unit is programmed using our easy-touse Aqua4Plus control software. Once programmed the unit will measure and collect data on a variety of time intervals.
Several TempHions, or a combination of TempHions and other Seametrics Smart Sensors, can be networked together and controlled directly from a single computer.
While most will use the TempHion with our free, easy-to-use Aqua4Plus software, it is by no means limited to that software. You can use your own Modbus® RTU or SDI-12 software or logging equipment to read measurements, thus tying into your existing telemetry and control systems.
- Easy-to-use in-field calibration utilities
- 316 stainless steel, fluoropolymer, acetal, and PTFE construction
- Solution ground for excellent noise protection
- Operates on low power
- Long-term sensor stability
- Measures pH, ORP, and temperature
- RS485 network
- 200,000+ records stored in non-volatile memory
- Dual protocol (Modbus® and SDI-12)
- Narrow 0.75″ diameter, 17.625″ length
- Available cableless or with a variety of cable options—polyethylene, polyurethane, or FEP
- Easy export to spreadsheets and databases
- Precise single- or multi-well tracer tests
- Saltwater intrusion tracking
- Tidal influence studies
- Wastewater treatment discharge
- pH monitoring
2G31511 TempHion, Bromide 316 Stainless, Cabled Cartridge Type
2G11504 TempHion, pH/ORP 316 Stainless, Cableless
2G31504 TempHion, pH/ORP 316 Stainless, Cabled Bulb Type