You are here
LevelSCOUT, Level and Temperature
The LevelSCOUT is great almost anywhere you need to measure level and temperature—whether it be in a lake, a tank, or a well. A level and temperature sensor with integrated datalogging, this sensor is constructed with 316 stainless steel or titanium, fluoropolymer, and acetal—providing highly accurate readings in rugged and corrosive field conditions.
The Seametrics LevelSCOUT Smart Sensor is an integrated datalogger and level/temperature sensor and is ideal for site assessments, tidal studies, environmental monitoring, surface water discharge measurement, and aquifer level monitoring, as well as aquifer storage and recovery. This sensor networks with all of the Seametrics Smart Sensor family.
This industry standard digital RS485 interface device records up to 50,000 records of level, temperature, and time data, operates with low power, and features easy-to-use software with powerful features. Constructed with 316 stainless steel or grade 2 titanium, acetal, and fluoropolymer, this sensor provides high-accuracy readings in rugged and corrosive field conditions.
The LevelSCOUT is an absolute sensor, requiring no vent tubes, desiccant, or bellows. It can be paired with a BaroSCOUT barometric sensor and used with the Aqua4Plus 2.0 Barometric Compensation Utility to adjust the LevelSCOUT readings for current atmospheric pressure.
A replaceable 1/2 AA 3.6v lithium battery powers the LevelSCOUT. The unit is programmed using our easy-to-use control software. Once programmed the unit will measure and collect data at the time interval set.
While most will use the LevelSCOUT with Seametrics’ Aqua4Plus 2.0 software, it is by no means limited to that software. You can use your own Modbus® RTU software or logging equipment to read measurements via RS485, tying into your existing telemetry and control systems.
- Measures level, temperature, and time
- Thermally compensated—great where water temperatures vary, such as in streams or industrial tank applications
- ± 0.05% FS
- Low power—4.5 year battery life
- 316 stainless steel, fluoropolymer, and acetal construction (titanium optional)
- Modbus® RTU protocol—for great flexibility
- Non-volatile memory—your data will not be lost in the event of a power failure
- Pause logging feature—temporarily pause the logging while repositioning or transporting sensor
- Delayed start feature—state a specific future start time, making it easy to set several sensors to start at the same time
Cabling & Networking
- Wireless connectivity
- RS485 network—allows several sensors to be networked together and provides much longer cable leads
- Field-serviceable connectors—easily remove the connector, route cable through well seals, walls, or conduit, and then replace connector
- Available cableless or with a user attachable PU or ETFE cable
- Comes with free Aqua4Plus control software to get you up and running immediately
- View your data in real-time
- Easy export to spreadsheets and databases
- Barometric compensation utility
- Update sensor via firmware while in the field—great for future updates
- Site assessments
- Tidal studies
- Environmental monitoring
- Surface water discharge measurement
- Aquifer level monitoring
- Aquifer storage & recovery
2Q21112 LevelSCOUT Level & Temperature Logger, Stainless Cableless - 30 PSIA
2Q21114 LevelSCOUT Level & Temperature Logger, Stainless Cableless - 50 PSIA
2Q21116 LevelSCOUT Level & Temperature Logger, Stainless Cableless - 100 PSIA
2Q21118 LevelSCOUT Level & Temperature Logger, Stainless Cableless - 300 PSIA
2Q22112 LevelSCOUT Level & Temperature Logger, Titanium Cableless - 30 PSIA
2Q22114 LevelSCOUT Level & Temperature Logger, Titanium Cableless - 50 PSIA
2Q22116 LevelSCOUT Level & Temperature Logger, Titanium Cableless - 100 PSIA
2Q22118 LevelSCOUT Level & Temperature Logger, Titanium Cableless - 300 PSIA