You are here
Solinst Temperature Level Conductivity Meter
The Model 107 TLC Meter is ideal for profiling conductivity and/or temperature in wells and open water and for salt-water intrusion investigations. The TLC uses an ‘intelligent’ conductivity sensor with platinum electrodes. The sensor is attached to SOLINST flat-tape, accurately marked every 1/100 ft or every millimeter. Lengths up to 300 ft or 100m, mounted on SOLINST reels.
Solinst Temperature Level Conductivity Meter Model 107
Water level and probe depth measurements are read off the accurate Solinst flat-tape marked every 1/100 ft or each millimeter.
• Profiling conductivity and temperature in wells and open water
• Salinity studies
• Saltwater intrusion investigations
• Testing for water quality impairments from road salt
• Tracer tests
• General indication of chemical contamination level
• Early warning of changes in water quality at:
- Industrial Sites
The conductivity range is from 0-80,000 µS/cm. Conductivity and temperature measurements are displayed on a rotating LCD screen on the face of the reel. Conductivity accuracy is 2% of reading from 100 to 80,000 µS/cm. A light and buzzer are briefly activated when the zero point of the probe enters water. The depth to water and depth of displayed readings are read off the tape. The 9V alkaline battery is housed in an easy-access battery drawer and provides up to 90 hours of use.
• Accuracy is to the greater of 30 µS or 2% of reading
• Rugged Solinst reel and accurate tape
• Lengths to 300 ft. (100 m), probe dia. is 3/4" (19 mm)
• Display that rotates for easy reading
• Standard 9V alkaline battery gives 90 hrs. of use
• Auto-Off after 8 minutes
100 ft 30m
150 ft 50m
200 ft 60m
300 ft 100m