All B/T pumps include a new and improved Rapid-Load® pump head for fast and easy tubing changes. The redesigned occlusion mechanism slides the tubing bed out of the way for easy tube loading and improved occlusion of the tubing when the pump head closes. The improved tubing retention mechanism holds the tubing firmly in place to allow for a simple loading process. New tubing sizes provide better performance in higher pressure applications and provide longer tubing life.
Economical and easy to operate
• Achieve the highest flow rates of any Masterflex pump—up to 37 LPM (9.8 GPM)
• Accept new B/T PerfectPosition™ pump tubing sizes B/T 87 and B/T 91
• Washdown pumps handle the toughest process and production applications, then clean up with ease
• Gentle peristaltic action is ideal for pumping shear-sensitive or viscous fluids (up to 10,000 cps)
• New improved rotor and occlusion bed design allow easier tube loading and prevent “tubing roll” during operation
• Reversible motor: purge before or after pumping, pump fluid in either direction
• IP55-rated motor—wash off dirt or debris without harming pump
What’s included: a new Rapid-Load pump head, 1 m (3 ft) of Tygon® LFL B/T 91 tubing 06430-91, and a 6-ft line cord—115 VAC: U.S. standard plug; 230 VAC: European plug.
940-1610 BT VAR SPD SYS 12-350R 115V
940-1615 BT VAR SPD SYS 12-350R 230V
940-1620 BT VAR SPD AIR POWERED 35-350R