You are here
rQPOD Remote Survey Boat
COST EFFECTIVE, FLEXIBLE AND INNOVATIVE SURVEYING TOOL
Enjoy safe, remote-controlled surveying with the rQPOD remote boat surveying package! The rQPOD is hardware that when installed on a floating platform, transforms it into a motorized vehicle for remote operation and collection of ADCP data.
The rQPOD package fits the SonTek RiverSurveyor-M9/S5 and HydroSurveyor-M9 ADCP, and comes with a Torrent Board V7 and the patent-pending motorized system.
The rQPOD Modular Remote Survey Boat is a lightweight, portable and affordable solution for conducting discharge measurements and/or hydrographic surveys. The rQPOD is ready to go wherever you need it.
Need bathymetric data? Upgrade your RiverSurveyor-M9 system to include the HydroSurveyor/HYPACK hydrographic software package for full surveying capability!
The rQPOD Modular Remote Survey Boat is a lightweight, portable solution for conducting and recording water surveys. The rQPOD is ready to go wherever you need it.
- Color coded parts and cables for easy assembly
- 5 ft/s (1.5 m/s) top speed
- Easy control with high and low speed settings
- 2 removable, field serviceable thrusters with FCS fittings
- Removable skid guards to protect thrusters
- Removable batteries
- Lightweight (26 lbs/12 kg including Torrent Board, M9, PCM & rQPOD)