You are here
DO 1500 Dissolved Oxygen Bench Meter-DISCONTINUED
Eutech’s CyberScan DO 1500 is designed for optimal performance and versatility, while preserving Eutech’s signature user-friendly qualities. Self-diagnostic, intuitive with advance set-up options for user-customisation, the CyberScan DO 1500 features BOD testing capabilities and comes with bi-directional RS232 interface for seamless data transfer to your computer or printer.
DO1500 Dissolved Oxygen Bench Meter
This meter is designed to provide all the information necessary to guide the user through the process of measuring dissolved oxygen with a series of prompts on the screen. The CyberScan DO 1500 provides microprocessor precision in a compact benchtop design that's easy to use. Seven function keys control all procedures. It all adds up to rapid, completely automatic, intuitive operation.
• Measures Dissolved Oxygen in % saturation, ppm and mg/L at ±0.5 % full scale accuracy
• Automatic calibration at 100 % and independent 0 % calibration enhances sensitivity during low oxygen measurement
• Automatic compensation after manual input of Barometric Pressure and Salinity values
• Meter comes with polarographic self-stirring DO/BOD electrode (US EPA approved)
• Environmental studies
• Wastewater and water treatment
• Ecological studies
• Educational institutions
EC-DO1500/12 CyberScan DO1500 meter with self-stirring DO/BOD probe (EC-620-SSP) and 110VAC adapter
EC-DO1500/22 CyberScan DO1500 meter with self-stirring DO/BOD probe (EC-620-SSP) and 220VAC adapter