You are here
Greenspan MP Series Sensors DISCONTINUED
MP47 (Upto 4 parameters) & MP65 (Upto 6 parameters)
The Greenspan MP Series sensors provide a complete self-contained measurement and data logging system for a wide range of environmental water monitoring applications.
The sensors provide the ability to measure single or multiple water quality parameters (up to 4 parameters on the MP47 and 6 parameters on the MP65) within the single sensor providing users the choice to select the parameters which best suits their application.
Users have a choice of the following parameters:
•Oxygen Reduction Potential
•Optical Dissolved Oxygen
The sensor includes an internal data logger to provide long term data collection at remote sites. A large memory capacity (4 Mb) allows the MP Series Sensor to store data over long periods before being downloaded either locally or remotely by your preferred communications method.
Communication with the MP Series Sensor is user selectable RS232 or RS422/485. Set up, data collection and other user functions are simple to access using the supplied software package. Additionally key sensor information and control is available via MODBUS. Sensors are also compatible with the optional SDI-12 adapter.
- Low Power usage enables long term remote operation.
- Internal data logger for collection of data during critical events.
- Telemetry options via mobile phone, radio and satellite.
- SDI12 cable adaptor unit for connection into data logger or controller.
- Modbus RTU or ASCII
- RS232 or RS485/422
- Can be installed in active waters (acidic or salty conditions).
- Reliable and robust sensor ensures minimal servicing visits.
- Suitable for marine applications and waterways with high sediment loads.
- Easy to configure logger- quick retrieval of data using SensorMate software.
- Graphical and tabular display- export to spreadsheet format.
- Stand alone operation with on board battery pack.
- Various cabel options for telemetry and integration applications.
- Monitoring of streams and rivers. lakes and urban waterways.
- Groundwater and surface water hydrographic data collection.
- Water supply storages, runoff studies, flood warning
- Tidal estuary and oceanographic monitoring.
GRN-MP47 (4 parameters)
GRN-MP65 (6 parameters)