Smart Sensors / Pressure & Level
• Monitors flow using two diaphragms and a baffle
• Includes both Aqua4Plus and Aqua4Push software
• Networks with other INW Smart Sensors so they can all be controlled from a single computer
• Records over 130,000 logs of pressure, temperature, and time
INW’s PT2X Differential Sensor detects the difference between high-side and low-side pressures to measure flow. Easy to network with other INW Smart Sensors and control from a single location, it automatically collects and uploads data to the Internet using Aqua4Push software.
Bundled with additional Aqua4Plus software, this device offers real-time monitoring, flexible programming, easy field calibration, and a delayed start feature.
• Measures pressure, temperature, and time
• RS485 interface for easy networking
• Windows®-based Aqua4Push and Aqua4Plus are included
• Available cableless or with a variety of cable options—polyethylene, polyurethane, or FEP
• Variety of ranges from 15 PSI to 500 PSI
• Modbus® protocol for RTU & PLC applications
• Measuring flow
• Pressure equalisation