You are here
Unitec™ UX Series Pumps
The UNITEC series includes a complete line of versatile pumps made for nearly any process and waste application. With their machined sealing surfaces and superior product containment, the UNITEC pumps will exceed your expectations about how an air-operated double-diaphragm pump should perform. Put the latest Wilden technology to the test. By adding new materials to Wilden's already extensive line of products, the Teflon® PTFE and polyethylene pumps in the UNITEC series extend the application limits where an AODD pump can be used. The conductive plastic pumps in the UNITEC series are designed to safely discharge static electricity when hazardous static build-up is present in a process system. The pump's ability to safely discharge this static electricity also meets the ATEX 100 directive standards for Europe.
Air powered ATEX compliant pumps
Wilden is proud to announce the release of the Unitec series of plastic pumps. This product line extension adds to the Wilden family a complete line of Teflon® PTFE, conductive Teflon® PTFE, polyethylene (PE), and conductive polyethylene (PE) pumps.
The UNI-FLO™ air valve operates with a combination of differential air pressure and mechanical activation. The air system pilot spool and air valve piston are part of one complete unit, and are located within the centre housing of the pump. As the diaphragms shift back and forth displacing fluid, the back of each diaphragm alternatively pushes the pilot spool left and right. This alternating movement of the pilot spool causes a change in the air valve piston's location, alternatively shifting airflow behind each diaphragm.
UX Design Advantages
• Complies with the ATEX directive
• Surface resistance is less than 105 Ω
• Machined conductive PE wetted construction
• Machined conductive PE non-wetted construction
• Conductive diaphragms (Teflon® PTFE or Nordel®)
• Reliable Uni-Flo™ air distribution system
• Compact, space-saving design
• Multi-position porting options
• Valve configuration can easily be changed from ball to cylinder valve for enhanced suction lift
• A variety of porting configurations are available depending upon the position of the central housing
• Valve assemblies (inlet and outlet) can easily be inspected and maintained via the top plugs
UX.038 Max Flow Rate 10.0 lpm (2.6 gpm)
UX.050 Max Flow Rate 20.0 lpm (5.3 gpm)
UX.075 Max Flow Rate 50.0 lpm (13.2 gpm)
UX 3 Max Flow Rate 130 lpm (34 gpm)
Please read manuals for complete ordering information.
UX.038 Inlet/Outlet 10 mm (3/8") FNPT/BSP
UX.050 Inlet/Outlet 13 mm (1/2") FNPT/BSP
UX.075 Inlet/Outlet 19 mm (3/4") FNPT/BSP
UX 3 Inlet/Outlet 32 mm (1-1/4") FNPT/BSP