You are here
Gas-Tight Barrel Pump Stainless Steel
1. With rigid discharge tube for filling off into small bottles and containers. The bottle is pressed against the connection cone manually.
2. With flexible discharge tubing for filling off into larger canisters and containers. Convenient liquid transfer as the canister can be left standing on the floor. The connection cone is pressed against the canister manually.
3. With filling station for small series. The bottle is placed beneath the filling device. A spring presses the connection cone against the bottle to form a seal. Convenient 1-hand liquid transfer. Suitable for bottles with a height of up to 30 cm.
Each of the three versions is equipped with a gas-displacement device for odour-free liquid transfer (see Gas-tight Barrel pump PP)
• Medium-contacting parts: AISI 304 stainless steel, PTFE, nickel-plated brass, conductive PA.
• With barrel screw joint, 2" thread
• For bottle openings 16 – 49 mm
• Screw-on discharge tube/tubing
• Immersion tube 32 mm dia.
The pump can be hermetically sealed with 2 ball valves for odour-free liquid transfer using the gas-displacement method.
Not suitable for acetone!
Barrel pump with discharge tube
5611-0080 910 mm Immersion tube length 560 ml/stroke
Barrel pump with discharge hose and stopcock
5611-1090 570 mm Immersion tube length 350 ml/stroke
5611-0090 910 mm Immersion tube length 560 ml/stroke
Filling station barrel pump with discharge hose and stopcock
5611-1100 570 mm Immersion tube length 350 ml/stroke
5611-0100 910 mm Immersion tube length 560 ml/stroke