You are here
PowerProbe 1 1/4" Expendable Tip Groundwater Sampler
Expendable Tip Groundwater Sampler – The extendible tip groundwater sampler is a single tube sampler for use at specific depth, and especially for sinking contaminants. Push the direct push extension to the desired sampling depth below the groundwater table, and then retract it. At this point, the purging and sampling may begin using a mini bailer, peristaltic pump, bladder pump, or other groundwater sampling instrument.
Expendable tip groundwater sampler is a single tube sampler for use at a specific depth below the surface of groundwater.
AMS groundwater samplers are often used for the initial site investigations because of the ability to rapidly sample a large number of locations, but can also be used for the collection of representative samples for analysis of all contaminants.
• Quickly collect groundwater for analysis and characterisation
• Sample at the groundwater surface or for vertical delineation of sinking contaminants
• Quickly determine necessity of monitoring well placement
• Use with existing AMS direct push tooling
• Variety of samplers to accommodate different soil conditions and sampling purposes
• Ideal for discrete sampling for vertical delineation of sinking contaminants
• Pushed single tube
Expendable Tip Groundwater Sampler
Groundwater Samplers Retractable Groundwater Sampler – The retractable groundwater sampler allows placement of a screen up to 4' long in saturated soils. The mesh screen has an ID of 1/2". The retractable groundwater sampler can be pushed single tube without pre boring.
• Push the retractable screen sampler into the groundwater and retract (pull back) on the tooling so that the screen is exposed with some of the screen above the groundwater table surface and some below.
• The purging and sampling may begin using a mini bailer, peristaltic pump, bladder pump, or other groundwater sampling instrument.