You are here
ISODUST is a constant flow rate pump for emission sampling. The high prevalence rotary pump with operative range 0,4 ÷ 40 lpm connected to ISOSPEED, allows the real time and simultaneous measuring of isokinetic conditions of ducts and stacks of different sizes.
ISODUST and ISOSPEED; two devices allows to make automatically both the isokinetic sampling and the constant flow rate sampling
ISODUST automatically calculates the sampling flow on the basis of the nozzle selected by the user. The internal memory of the device allows to consult sampled data and transfer them to USB pen drive.
• ROTARY PUMP 3m³/h, max flow rate free inlet 50 l/min
• DRY VOLUMETRIC GASMETER
• Automatic compensation device for loading losses
• Throttle of drawn volumes by electronic meter
• Protection filter against moisture and liquids aspiration
SYSTEMS FEATURES: WHEN ISODUST IS CONNECTED TO ISOSPEED
• Dedicated software to program the samplings
• Complete interconnection between the two devices: the whole sampling can be managed from ISOSPEED
• Optional thermal serial printer
• Wide graphic display and polycarbonate keyboard for both devices
DUST EN 13284 USEPA METHOD 5
HEAVY METALS EN 14385 USEPA METHOD 29
DIOXINS EN 1948 USEPA METHOD 23
ACIDS (HCl, HF, SO2, NO2) EN 1911/ISO 15713 USEPA METHOD 26
VOC EN 13649 USEPA METHOD 18
PM10/PM2,5 VDI 2066/ISO 23210 USEPA METHOD 201A
The automatic sampling system comprises two units: ISOSPEED: control unit ISODUST: sampling unit
The connection between these two devices allows to make automatically both the isokinetic sampling and the constant flow rate sampling in duct with eventual management of a stream line.
1. Real time measuring of stack conditions and automatic regulation the pump flow.
2. System modularity: leave on the ground level ISODUST and bring the only hand-held ISOSPEED to the sampling point: easier transport and the sampling process .
3. User frindly interface with navigation menu : manual setting or in compliance with UNI EN 13284-1, ISO/FDIS 9096 standard (pre-loaded in ISOSPEED)
4. Automatic calculations in compliance with UNI 10169 standard Connection: RS-485 serial cable or wireless modem. With cable connection, the ISOSPEED processor is fed by ISODUST
5. Once the sampling is complete, it is possible to print data output or download them by ISOSPEED USB port on a simple pen drive.
6. Possibility to manage a stream line
PF 12000-01 – Isokinetic digital sampler mod. ISODUST (rotative pump - range 0,4 ÷ 45 lpm)
PF 12021-02 – Cable RS-485 to connect ISOSPEED to ISODUST (length 10 m)
PF 12020-02 – Cable RS-485 to connect ISOSPEED to ISODUST (length 20 m)
PF 17578-02 – Modem WIRELESS to connect ISOSPEED to ISODUST . (couple of units)