For accurate and stable HVAC measurements, the wall-mounted Vaisala CARBOCAP® Carbon Dioxide and Temperature Transmitter Series GMW80 provides the best stability and reliability on the market, up to 15 years. These indoor air quality sensors designed for standard, demand-controlled ventilation applications. The GMW80 is ideal for buildings occupied 24/7.
The CO2 measurement of the GMW80 series is based on a second-generation CARBOCAP® sensor, which uses a novel, microglow light source instead of an incandescent light bulb for a longer trouble-free lifetime. The internal reference in the CO2 sensor guarantees the best stability and operation also in constantly occupied buildings without frequent readjustments. The CARBOCAP® sensors give correct CO2 measurements immediately when powered on as they have a built-in reference measurement. Proper operation can be verified immediately after snapping on the device cover.
- Cost-efficient, affordable
- Reliable and maintenance-free operation for up to 15 years
- Superior stability due to 2nd generation proprietary CARBOCAP technology
- Improved accuracy due to low self-heating of microglow light source
- Easy to install, easy to use
- The internal reference in the CO2 sensor guarantees the best stability and operation even in buildings occupied 24/7
- Ideal for demand-controlled ventilation