You are here
Incline Liquid Column Manometers VH Series
The VH range of inclined liquid column manometers, developed and manufactured by KIMO, measure slight variations in pressure, depression or differential pressure of air or gas.
They are particularly recommended for checking clogging of filters in the ventilation and dust elimination industry.
• Measurement range : 0-35, 0-50, 0-100 mmCE
• Measurement range by column : [first column • second column] in mmCE : [0-11 • 14-35], [0-16 • 19-50], [0-16 • 18-100]
• Horizontal V-shaped liquid column.
• Dual measurement range.
• Different sensitivity on the two measurement ranges.
• Zero adjustment via float.
• Compact dimensions.
• Integrated spirit level for adjusting horizontally.
• Comes with a white PVC support, 2 screws and 2 rawlplugs, two 487 connectors and a bottle of AWS 10 liquid.
- Recommended range of use : +5 to 30°C.
- Possible range of use : -30 to 60°C.
Maximum static pressure : 1 bar.
Manometer body : transparent 15 mm thick Altuglas.
Liquid column : entirely bored in the solid block, Ø 4 mm.
Graduation : directly silk-screened onto the rear face.
Zero adjustment by moving the Altuglas float and the milled, nickel-plated brass screw, travel 10 mm.
Horizontal positioning via integrated spirit level and milled, nickel-plated brass adjusting screw, vertical travel 12 mm.
Manometric liquid : AWS 10 red oil, density 0.87 at 15°C.
Reservoir capacity : 20 ml.
Connection : Ø 5x8 mm semi-rigid crystal tube, on Ø 6.2 mm ribbed, nickel-plated brass connectors, 1/8 gas thread.
Wall-mounted with or without white PVC support.
AWS 10 red manometer liquid, density = 0,87
VH 35 0-35 mm CE
VH 50 0-50 mm CE
VH 100 0-100 mm CE