You are here
Accurate measurement from only a single drop of sample onto HORIBA's original flat sensor. LAQUAtwin product line-up offers easy, quick, and reliable measurement of 8 parameters. It brings new dimension to your water quality testing.
Fresh water testing; aquarium; affluent treatment; soil & food testing; research laboratories; QC education, etc.
The only pocket meter that directly measures pH in 0.1ml sample (or 0.05ml sample with sampling sheet B). Unique sensor allows measurement of viscous liquids, solids, and even powder samples. No need for a beaker to calibrate your meter or measure a sample. Just place few drops of the standard or sample onto the flat sensor. This procedure saves you time and prevents wasting your precious sample.
- Minimum sample volume: 0.1ml (0.05ml with sampling sheet B)
- Up to 2 calibration points
- pH and mV display
- Auto calibration
- Auto buffer recognition: USA & NIST pH buffers
- Auto temperature compensation
- Auto stable / auto hold measurement
- Auto power off: 30 mins
- Low battery indicator
- IP67 Rating dust & waterproof
- Replaceable sensor
- 400 Hours battery life: continuous use without backlight
- Material: ABS epoxy
- Display: custom (monochrome) LCD with backlight
- Operating conditions: 5 to 40°C, 85% or less relative humidity
- Warranty: 2 years - meter; 6 months - sensor
- Packed in handy carrying case
- Supplied with pH 4.01 & 7.00 buffers (14ml each), 2 x CR2032 batteries, dropper, instruction and quick manuals
- upto 3 calibration points, 0.00 to 14.00 pH : 0.01 pH, Accuracy ±0.01 pH
- Upto 5 calibration points, 0.00 to 14.00 pH : 0.01 pH, Accuracy ±0.01 pH