You are here
Kemmerer Well Sampler
Designed for wells, this bottle's long, thin profile fits easily into 51 mm (2") metal or plastic casings. It can sample at any depth, not just at the surface, making it ideal for bailing a well dry. For wells with a long air drop, a messenger shock absorber (45-B40) is recommended to reduce damage to the sampler by the messenger.
Wildco Kemmerer Well Sampler
• For wells made with 2" (51 mm) pipe or larger
• Polyurethane or silicone end seals
• Polyurethane All-Angle trip head
The 1280-A22 and 1280-A25 are not recommended for any chemical sampling due to their polyurethane seals. (Polyurethane, although affordable and durable, is not suitable for trace metal sampling because it leaches mercury and other contaminants). When running metal, organic, or any other chemical analyses, it is best to run a blank on the sampler prior to use.
This sampler requires a messenger and line (not included, except in kits) for operation.
• Kits include 46-D80 solid messenger, 62-C20 (200’) line and 910-A25 plywood carry case
• 0.6 L volume - compact and slim, of 316 stainless steel
• Body: 41 mm OD, 606 mm long.
1280-A12 Kemmerer Well Sampler, Kit: Includes carry case 0.6L SS/Polyurethane
1280-B22 Kemmerer Well Sampler, Trace, Kit: Includes carry case 0.6L SS/Silicone
1280-A15 Kemmerer Well Sampler: Water sampler only 0.6L SS/Polyurethane
1280-B25 Kemmerer Well Sampler, Trace: Water sampler only 0.6L SS/Silicone