You are here
Aanderaa Pressure Sensor
Aanderaa pressure sensors are compact, intelligent pressure sensors designed for use on Aanderaa Data Instruments dataloggers as well as in other measuring systems.
The sensors are based on a silicon piezoresistive bridge sampled and temperature compensated by an advanced Digital Signal Processor. Since all calibration and temperature compensation data is stored internally,pressure can be presented directly in engineering units without any external calculation. The range on both SR10 outputs is user configurable, i.e. confine the range to get optimal resolution.
The sensor is also available in a vented version. This means that the sensor is automatically compensated for air pressure. This is done by use of a compensating unit placed in air and an air-pipe in the cable between the sensor and compensating unit.
- Smart Sensor technology - plug and play
- Calibration coefficients are stored in the sensor
- Low maintenance needs
- Low current drain
- Depth rating of 6000 meters
- Direct readout of engineering data
- Output parameters: Pressure, Temperature
- Selectable interval from 1 second to 255 minutes
- Use with Aanderaa loggers
- Use as stand-alone sensor
- Output formats 4117: AiCaP CANbus, RS-232
- Output format 4117R:RS-422
- Up to 60MPa range
4117A/4117AR Range: 0 – 1000kPa (0 – 145 psia)
4117B/4117BR Range: 0 – 4000kPa (0 – 580 psia)
4117C/4117CR Range: 0 – 10000kPa (0 – 1450 psia)
4117D/4117DR Range: 0 – 20000kPa (0 – 2900 psia)
4117E/4117ER Range: 0 – 40000kPa (0 – 5800 psia)
4117F/4117FR Range: 0 – 60000kPa (0 – 8700 psia)