You are here
SIDEPAK AM510 Personal Aerosol Monitor DISCONTINUED
The SIDEPAK AM510 Personal Aerosol Monitor is a rugged, lightweight, belt mounted laser photometer, weighing as little as 16 oz. It is compact and quiet, minimising interference and worker discomfort. The built-in sampling pump lets you attach a wide variety of size-selective inlet conditioners for worker breathing zone or area measurements with a respirable cyclone or one of the three integrated impactors. The AM510 comes with TSI's Smart Battery Management System, which includes long-running NiMH or alkaline battery packs and provides precise run time information in minutes remaining.
Intrinsically safe SIDEPAK AM510 Personal Aerosol Monitor for workplace monitoring.
SUPERCEDED BY NEW AM520
The AM510 personal aerosol monitor's easy-to-read display shows your data in both real-time aerosol mass concentration and 8-hour time-weighted average (TWA). With its convenient data logging and long battery life, the monitor is also ideal for extended sampling.
Easy-to-use TRAKPRO Data Analysis Software lets you pre-program sampling events and create effective graphs and reports. Available in single- and 3-unit kits.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
* Intrinsically safe (CSA Approval) for use in hazardous environments
* Multiple battery options including 1650 mAH or 2700 mAH NiMH battery packs or a 6-cell, AA-size battery pack
* Precise run time information in minutes remaining
* Integrated pump allows use of size-selectiveaerosol inlet conditioners
* Built-in impactors: for 1.0, 2.5, 10-micron cut off
* Real-time concentrations (mg/m3) and TWA during sampling
* Statistics functions: max, min. and average readings, elapsed time and 8-hour TWA
* TRAKPRO Data Analysis Software
* Personal exposure monitoring/IH studies
* Ambient/work area monitoring
* Engineering studies
* Epidemiology health studies
* Environmental sampling
Kits include AM510 monitor, battery packs, carry case, power supplies, impactor kit, cyclone kit, TRAKPRO, USB cables, zero filters, sample tube, screwdriver, calibration certificate, and user guide