You are here
Wireless Portable Six-Gas Monitor with Advanced VOC Detection Capability
•Wireless access to real-time instrument readings and alarm status from any location
•Unmistakable five-way local and remote wireless notification of alarm conditions
•Over 30 interchangeable sensor options, including 0.1 to 5,000 ppm PID
•Intelligent sensors store calibration data, so they can be swapped in the field
•Extensive on-board gas libraries (190 VOCs and 55 combustible gases)
•Largest display in its class
•Continuous datalogging (6 months for 5 sensors, 24x7)
The MultiRAE is the most advanced wireless portable chemical detector on the market. In addition to its cutting-edge PID sensor for volatile organic compounds (VOCs), the MultiRAE supports over 30 electrochemical, NDIR, and catalytic sensors to detect up to five additional threats, including toxic and combustible gases, oxygen deficiency/enrichment, and carbon dioxide.
The MultiRAE’s wireless capability elevates worker protection to the next level by providing safety officers real-time access to instrument readings and alarm status from any location for better visibility and faster incident response.
Size: 193 x 96.5 x 66 mm
Weight: 880 g
Over 30 intelligent interchangeable field-replaceable sensors including PID for VOCs, electrochemical sensors for toxic gases and oxygen, combustible LEL and NDIR sensors, and CO2 NDIR sensor
- Rechargeable Li-ion (~12-hr. runtime, < 6-hr. recharge time)
- Extended duration Li-ion (~18-hr. runtime, < 9-hr. recharge time)
- Alkaline adapter with 4 x AA batteries (~6-hr. runtime)
Monochrome graphical LCD display (128 x 160) with backlighting. Automatic screen “flip” feature.
- Real-time reading of gas concentrations; PID measurement gas and correction factor; battery status; datalogging on/off; wireless on/off and reception quality. - STEL, TWA, peak, and minimum values
Keypad Buttons: 3 operation and programming keys (Mode, Y/+, and N/-)
Sampling: Built-in pump.
Average flow rate: 250 cc/min. Auto shutoff in low-flow conditions
Calibration: Automatic with AutoRAE 2 Test and Calibration System1 or manual
Wireless remote alarm notification; multi-tone audible (95 dB @ 30 cm), vibration, visible (flashing bright red LEDs), and on-screen indication of alarm conditions
- Man Down Alarm with pre-alarm and real-time remote wireless notification
- Continuous datalogging (6 months for 5 sensors at 1-minute intervals, 24/7)
- User-configurable datalogging intervals (from 1 to 3,600 seconds)
Download spec sheet for gas sensor specifications
RAE PG M-622X